Remember, it's your day, your way!

The process

I offer my couples face to face meetings before the big day, usually in the way of a general chat about their expectations and the kind of ceremony that they really want, followed by a couple’s questionnaires where I get to know all about you.

Then a second meeting to talk through the questionnaires and anything that the couple want to chat about for symbolic elements or ideas that they may have.

Then I start to write, I will combine my writing skills with my love of people and their experiences to write your wedding ceremony perfectly – a true reflection of your love story capturing your personalities, your journey and aspirations. Together we will create a day to remember that really has the wow factor.

Lets do this, capturing moments and bringing memories alive, your day, your way!

Just remember that (in the UK) you will need to obtain your legal marriage certificate (from your local Registrar's Office) before your ceremony. I can walk you through this process which is simple, quick and cost effective.

What's included

  • Initial Consultation.
  • Second Consultation & getting to know you.  
  • Access to poems and readings resources.
  • Your unique and personalised ceremony script.  
  • All drafts and revisions (5 included).
  • Unlimited contact throughout process.  
  • Advice on planning the legal aspects of your marriage.
  • Liaising with your vendors to ensure we are all aligned.
  • Officiating your ceremony on the day.
  • A presentation copy of your ceremony script.
  • Wedding ceremony certificate.

How to make it legal

 For your marriage to be recognised by law, you must complete the legal formalities at a licensed venue. Rates for this range from £46-£50.

I recommend completing the legalities before your Celebrant Wedding Ceremony (28 days notice is required) so as to avoid complications on the day and allow more freedom with your personal ceremony.

Please contact your local authority for information about legal formalities.

For more information on Giving Notice of Marriage or Civil Partnership you will need to contact the local county council website.

Click here for more information :